Glue Metal to Metal
With so many products now available in the J-B Weld range it can be quite difficult to decide which J-B Weld product will provide the best results when gluing metal to metal. This ‘glue metal to metal’ information page will hopefully allow you to easily find the right product for the job. As well as the easy to follow infograph, there is a breakdown of the products that are suitable and the types of metal that these J-B Weld products can repair. You will also find a quick links section at the bottom of the information page that links to the corresponding products to allow you to easily navigate to the correct product.
What metals can be glued?
- Stainless Steel
Metal to Metal Glue J-B Weld Product Information
- High Heat (putty, 600psi, Set time 1hr, Cure time 8hrs, temp up to 204C/400F)
- SteelStik (putty, 900psi, Set time 5mins, Cure time 1hr, temp up to 148C/300F)
- KwikWeld (syringe, 2424psi, Set time 6mins, Cure time 4-6hrs, temp up to 110C/230F)
- KwikWeld (adhesive, 2424psi, Set time 6mins, Cure time 4-6hrs, temp up to 110C/230F)
- Original (adhesive, 3960psi, Set time 20-25mins, Cure time 15-24hrs, temp up to 287C/550F)
Buy Metal to Metal Glue
- J-B Weld Original
- J-B Weld High Heat
- J-B Weld Kwik Weld Adhesive
- J-B Weld Kwik Weld Syringe
- J-B Weld SteelStik